Our next quest on this adventure is to think about and determine those things that make us happy. I do not know if most people already know the answer to this question or not. I found it difficult to get started. I actually had to sit for a while struggling, before I was able to come up with something.
I chose to do this in list form, so below are things that make me happy. What are things that make you happy?
- Running, hiking or walking.
- Spa like environments. They are clean, pretty, uncluttered, peaceful and relaxing.
- DIY everything. LOL!
- Creating things. Anything – art, stories, poetry, pottery, paintings, doodles, photography, 3D mesh objects, etc.
- Organizing things, places, businesses.
- Developing systems, policies and procedures.
- Friends (in limited doses).
- Family (in limited doses).
- Being alone (in limited doses).
- The color teal.
- Boba tea with coconut milk.
- Thai chicken coconut soup.
- Playing computer games (mostly solo, but sometimes with others).
- T’Chou, my cat.
- Quiet spaces and nooks.
- Hot tea on a couch during a rain or snow storm, feeling warm, cozy, relaxed and safe.
- Taking photos of random things.
- Learning new things and finding ways to apply those new things.
- Being pretty (don’t judge).
- Being respected.
- Having influence. Having a voice and opinion that matters and holds weight.
- Having a purpose or reason of being (in a healthy manner).
- Being different/unique. I like to be me.
There we have it. I am sure I can come up with more things, but these were the things that poured out of me once I started. Nothing esoteric, crazy or romantic. Some a little geeky.